India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 : Notification of India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 released, application starts from 27 February. Notification of India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 has been released. The advertisement of India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 has been released for a total of 58 posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 in offline mode. The process and application form to apply for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 has been made available below. India Post Driver Recruitment 2023
Offline application for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 can be done from 27 February to 31 March 2023. Eligibility, age limit, application fee and all the information for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 is given below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
If you want to access the www.indiapost.gov.in Driver Application Form then you can get it now because the application form has been released on 27th February 2023 only. It was provided to the candidates only in the notification. If you are also interested in India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 then you should know more about it through this article.
India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification
India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 notification has been released for 58 posts. In this, 6 posts have been kept for Chennai City Region, 9 posts for Central Region, 25 posts for MMM Chennai, 3 posts for South Region and 15 posts for Western Region. Offline applications for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 have started from 27 February 2023. The last date for online application for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 has been kept on 31 March 2023 till 5:00 pm. You can get the detailed information of India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 from the official notification given below.
India Post Driver Recruitment 2023
The selection committee has decided to fill 58 vacancies through India Post Driver 2023 Recruitment Drive. The details of every activity related to recruitment will be made available on India Post website including application form. The India Post Staff Car Driver Application Form can be accessed online. However, the submission mode of the application form is offline. All the readers are advised to read the recruitment notification before deciding whether to apply for the recruitment or not.India Post Driver Recruitment
The applications have to be submitted within the stipulated time. Otherwise, the Selection Committee will not consider the applications received. The last date for submission of application form is 31 March 2023 till 05.00 PM. We have provided the details about the available vacancies, eligibility conditions etc. in this article.
India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Department of Posts office|
|Post Name||Staff Car Drivers|
|Advt No.||Post Office Staff Car Driver Vacancy 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 19900- 63200/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||March 31, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||Post Office Jobs 2023|
Post Driver Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
In India Post Driver Recruitment 2023, the application fee for General, OBC and EWS category has been kept at Rs 100. Application has been kept free of cost for Information Sector, Tribes and Women. Intimations are given for payment of full fee as per Indian Postal Order.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female : Rs. 0/-
- Mode of Payment : OPO/ UCR
Post Driver Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
In India Post Driver Recruitment 2023, the minimum age for general and EWS category has been kept at 18 years and maximum age at 27 years. The OBC class has been given a relaxation of 3 years in the maximum age limit and 5 years for the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Apart from this, the reserved classes have been given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023
Here are the eligibility conditions prescribed by the authority for the above mentioned post. Before filling the Indian Postal Driver application form, check it:
- The minimum age of the candidates who are going to apply for the Driver post must be at least 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidates applying for the post of Driver should be 27 years.
- Relaxation of few years is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must have passed 10th class from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- At least three years of experience in driving light and heavy motor vehicles is essential.
- Candidates should have some knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Candidates should possess valid driving license for heavy and light motor vehicles.
- Preference will be given to applicants with at least three years of experience as Home Guards or Civil Volunteers.
|Post Name||Total Posts||Eligibility|
|Staff Car Driver||5800 Posts||10th Pass With Valid Driving Licence With 03 Years Driving Licence|
India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Rejection selection for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 will be done on the basis of written test, driving test, document verification and medical assessment.
Written Test (80 Marks)
Practical Test (20 Marks)
Document Verification _medical examination.
How to Apply India Post Driver Recruitment 2023
How to fill application form for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023. The step-by-step steps to apply for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 are given below. The application for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 must follow the procedure given below. Responsible posts can be filled by job for Driver Recruitment 2023 in this way.
- First of all, read the official notification of India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 carefully.
- After this the print out of GSP firm has to be taken out on a good quality paper of A-4 size.
- After this, all the information sought in the application form has to be filled correctly.
- Self attested photocopies of all your necessary posts have been attached.
- Affix size photograph and signature at the prescribed space in the application form.
- The application form is then put in an envelope of appropriate size.
- Notifications are then sent to it as per the address given to it.
- Send the application through Speed Post / Registered Post to “Senior Manager (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No. 37, Greams Road, Chennai- 600 006”.
- Your application form should reach the prescribed place on or before the last date.
India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
Q What documents need to be attached to the Indian Postal Driver application form?
Ans. Aspirants will have to attach the following documents to the application form:Date of Birth Proof, educational qualifications, caste certificate (If Applicable), copy of the driving license, experience certificate and photograph to the application form.
Q. What is the application fee for India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment?
Ans. The application fee for Indian Post Driver Recruitment is Rs. 100/- Candidates belonging to the SC, St and Women categories are exempted from paying any application fee.
Q. What is the probation period for the Driver post?
Ans. Applicants who will get selected for the India Post Staff Car Driver pot will be working for the authority for a period of 2 years only.
Q. What is the last date to apply for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Fresh applications for India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 can be made from 27 February to 31 March 2023.